Welcome to Lock and Store Te Puna
Premier self storage unit rental, based in beautiful Te Puna, Tauranga.
Just 3 minutes drive from State Highway 2, and only 6 minutes from Bethlehem Town Centre, our secure storage units boast 24/7 access, larger-than-average storage space, easy access for trucks, large vehicles and trailers, comprehensive security systems, and is backed by our exceptional customer service.
Drop in and take a look and see why we’re the go-to choice for self storage in Tauranga – with competitive pricing, the best features, and the personal touch, you’ll rest easy knowing your possessions are in safe, professional hands
- 3m unit height – you get more space for less, making out prices even more competitive! Great for fitting those larger items.
- Excellent Site Access – plenty of room for moving vans, trucks, and towing vehicles.
- Comprehensive security with full CCTV coverage, card only access, security patrols, and on-site personnel, on a well lit, highly visible site.
- Wide aisles inside storage buildings for easier handling and navigation.
- Wash down facilities for boat/campervan/caravan/car.
- Onsite bathroom and shower for customers.
- 24 hour, 7 days a week access to facility.
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities.
- Complimentary trailer for loan to customers
- Exceptional and personal customer service
Small Units from $130 Monthly
Units size from 14m³, GST inclusive.
Large Units from $230 Monthly
Units size from 36m³, GST inclusive.
We have a storage unit to suit your needs
All our storage units are secure, clean, dry, and competitively priced. Our facility is fully fenced with CCTV cameras and nightly security patrols. Access is available 7 days with your unique security card. We provide a free trailer to make your move that much easier – we even have toilet, shower and tea/coffee making facilities on site for your convenience.
Contact Lock & Store Te Puna
201 Te Puna Road,
(off SH2, 10 minutes north of Tauranga)
PO Box 16441
07 552 4528
Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm,
or by appointment.
This is one awesome storage facility. 2nd time we've used Lock and Store Te Puna for storage of our residents furniture and personal effects. Access is great - large trucks can get in and around easily. Very handy to town, clean, secure very well maintained units and the service from Shelley and Carol is top notch. They really go out of their way to make storing a breeze. Thanks heaps. You guys will always be top of our list when we need storage for our resident's surplus goods.
It is definitely the best storage place around! Shelley is the nicest person ever and extremely helpful and nice. Price is fantastic for what you get. The facilities are clean and spacious and you just feel your stuff is very well stored and secure. Even a toilet and shower are there to use. I would definitely recommend this storage to anyone who needs to have their stuff in a good place.